About Me

My photo
Nursing Student at "THE" University of Mississippi. Keeping my family and friends updated with my hectic life. Life is good.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

10 Facts about Me

1.Probably the most important thing to know about me is am a clean freak!
2.I love drinking wine
3.I have lived 8 different places in my life time
4.I'm not a huge fan of rain.
5.I love love love shopping
6.I am terrified of frogs, cats, and needles
7.I have a short attention span
8.Fall is my favorite season
9.My favorite color is pink
10.I love decorating and having parties

-Stephanie <><

2 comments:

Chandra Lynn said...

Hey! I found you! Your apartment is adorable! Glad you heard my big news - I figured mama and Aunt Karen would let the entire world know pretty quickly. ;) Anyway, just dropping by - I added you to my blog list. Take care!

Rachel Ratliff said...

I finally added your blog to my list! I love it!!!