About Me

My photo
Nursing Student at "THE" University of Mississippi. Keeping my family and friends updated with my hectic life. Life is good.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Fall is in the air

Fall is absolutely my FAVORITE season of the year. I love everything about it. The football games, the trees changing colors, hot chocolate on crisp nights, children trick-o-treating in their costumes, pumpkin patches, hay rides, fall carnivals, and Most of all the cooler weather. I recently decorated my apartment for fall and i added extra ones for my family who has been patiently waiting to see my new apartment. ENJOY!
Stephanie





My Building





My door and the cute wreath my mom made


Foyer and door to garage




Table in foyer



Hallway from Stairs



Looking in from hallway







Dining Area










Living Room










Living Room









Kitchen









My Bed




My room and hallway to Bathroom











My Bedroom










Hallway from my room to bathroom




My Bathroom


My Bathroom






















2 comments:

Morgan said...

LOVE YOUR PLACE!!!! MISS YOU!

Rachel Ratliff said...

GORGEOUS! Come decorate my place!